Friday, March 2, 2012

All about the Bees

I finished Lindsay's block for our beejeebers bee.  Man, this thing was a lot of work, but so totally worth it.  I think that Lindsay is going to have the coolest quilt when she gets done!  I used a zig-zag stitch to outline as many pieces as I could, as well as the "cavities".  I found this great fabric at my LQS for the border.  It is from Deb Strain's fresh flowers line.


If you have some free time and you want to see some of the other blocks that Lindsay has received, you can visit the Beejeebers Flickr Group.

For the month of March, Ursula has asked for this block.


I am soooo excited about this block.  Get this... 48 different prints and I found that many!  I have all the prints cut, only the Kona white to go.


I am thinking if all my boys will give me some "Me Time" this weekend, I might just finish this block.  Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment